Monday, September 25, 2017

Lucy heads to the Attic!

Thanks so much for all of your comments and love for Lucy!  Her colors are so cheerful she brings a smile whenever I see her.  This weekend I snapped a selfie with her because she is heading out of town.... she is on her way to Attic Needleworks in Mesa, Arizona! 


She will be on display there 'hanging' with their fabulous sampler collection through January so if you stop by the Attic please snap a pic with her and hashtag it on Instagram... #lucyandme  ...I would love to know who visits her! 


I was so happy to see that Ellen from With My Needle started Lucy right away!  It was such a surprise to see her recent pic on Instagram.....  She is off and running on the border :))  Ellen is using 36 count antique ivory linen for her Lucy.  Beautiful!!


This weekend in the Our Sampler Years facebook group we had a 'What's in Your Hoop?' weekend party!  So I picked up this WIP, Blackbird's Quaker Garden, while watching the Global Citizen Festival from NYC.  A great day of awareness and music!   




Wishing you a great week full of happy stitches!  xxxx


7 comments:

Laura said...

Lucy is gorgeous! I will have to stitch her.

woolwoman said...

wondered if there was any historical facts included on Lucy the 8yr old stitcher ? It is an amazing sampler - I really love it. Congrats on your first repro - bravo ! mel

Koala said...

She is beautiful :) Looking forwatd to receive my chart :)

Margaret said...

You must be excited to be having Lucy go to the Attic. That is sampler heaven! Congratulations! Love your WIP.

Marilyn said...

Lucy is a beautiful Sampler.
Marilyn

Brigitte said...

Lucy is just beautiful - and she will get a lot of attention hanging in the Attic.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lucy is gorgeous and so big too, even on 36 count!
I love all those different flower in a pot motifs.