Saturday, March 17, 2012

Top O' the Morning to You!

'May your thoughts be as glad as the shamrocks,
May your heart be as light as a song,
May each day bring you bright, happy hours,
That stay with you all the year long.'


...and happy International Hermit and Stitching Weekend too!!
I have done only a little stitching this past week, so I will wait to post a pic.  
This week has been busy with work and also catching up on my reading.  I have been reading Stephen King's 11/22/63, which is absolutely BRiLLianT!  It may be my favorite King book yet.  I am in the last few hundred pages or so and while I can't wait to see how it ends, I wish it could go on forever.  
Don't you just LOVE books like that?!

But now that it is IHSW it will be about the stitching this weekend! 
oh, and corned beef too! :D

Many thanks for all the great comments, I really appreciate your visits! :D

Wishing you miles of smiles and happy stitchings!  xxxxxx

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I hope you enjoy stitching to your heart's content. I have to read that Stephen King book. I keep putting it off.

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

Thank you for your kind comments and becoming a follower. St Patrick's Day is celebrated much more in America than here in England, but I think that's because so many Irish people chose to settle there. I envy you those glorious threads from Nina and will watch with interest your projects with them

Keeper of the Crowes said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Krista. I'm downloading Steven's book 11/22/63 to my Nook as we "speak"!!!
Linda

Shebafudge said...

Happy St Patrick's Day! The threads have me drooling!

Ranae said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Karyn said...

Happy Saint Patty's Day, Krista :)
Enjoy your IHSW...I took a small break to catch up on blogs...and then back to stitching.
Hugs
Ma