Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Stitching Update!

Well, hello there!  How are you all??

It has been a while and I am still struggling with problems with my fingers, but I have improved enough to be able to stitch a little!!  Yay!   I have been plugging along with the SDW Sampler SAL and was happy to finish thru the alpha bands this evening.

SDW Sampler

I think this is about the 2/3 mark, although I will have to back track and do the fill-in on the church.  I am amazed at the size of this stitch and happy that I have taken this journey with the SAL group.  It will be very special when completed.  

This afternoon I watched one of my favorite movies, The Seven Year Itch.  


It is such a fun movie and easy to stitch and watch at the same time.  One of my favorite lines in the movie is when Tom is asked about having a blonde in the kitchen, he says 'Wouldn't you like to know, maybe it is Marilyn Monroe!'  Cracks me up every time :D

Hope you are enjoying this taste of summer we have been having, at least here in the Northeast it is feeling like summer already!  

Have a wonderful week with miles of smiles!!  

Happy stitching!  xxxxx




14 comments:

Margaret said...

Your SDW is looking great! I saw Seven Year Itch years ago. I should watch it again sometime!

Lois said...

What lovely progress on your SDW! Seven Year Itch is a fun film.

Jan Gartlan said...

Wow what a stunning sampler. The addition of the church is fabulous.

Shirlee said...

Beautiful stitching! I agree ... that movie is a hoot : )

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely progress on your stitching sweetie!

Brigitte said...

Good to hear that you are able to stitch again. Such a great sampler!

Vickie said...

I am sorry for such finger trouble. Your sampler is coming along beautifully.

Julie said...

Wow,very impressive.
How did you get on on the Kindle front?.

Robin in Virginia said...

Your sampler is looking fabulous, Krista. Glad your fingers are allowing you to stitch a little!

Robin in Virginia

llknbillburg said...

So glad you are able to get back to stitching even if it is just a little!! Laura

Catherine said...

Your sampler is looking beautiful!! I haven't seen that movie in years ~ you can't beat the old ones!!

Carol said...

Lovely progress, Krista--I hope your fingers are back to 100% very soon!!

familiesadessaram said...

prachtig, heel mooi

Giovanna said...

Lovely stitching! That sampler is truly spectacular.