Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Find Happiness in Simple Things

Last year I finished the beautiful Ann Gott sampler from NeedleWorkPress.......



I stitched my Ann Gott on 40 count Abecedarian linen from R and R Reproductions using the called for Classic Colorworks cotton thread... except! for the Bandana color.  For that I used dmc 816 for a brighter POP! of red.  

I also added my initials and year at the bottom and changed the verse to Find Happiness in Simple Things.   Someone reached out to me to ask if I had charted this verse and thought that was a great idea so that anyone who would like to use this verse on this sampler or for any other project can do so!


I have included the little bits of leaves on either side of Simple Things to help with placement within the Ann Gott sampler.  

It truly was a fun stitch and I was unable to put her down once I started!  However you choose to stitch your own Ann Gott I am sure it will bring you many happy stitches!  

Enjoy this freebie!  

Happy Stitches Always!  

Krista  





5 comments:

Karin said...

This would make the sweetest small pillow as well!!

marly said...

I do love this sampler. Thanks for the little chart.

Marilyn said...

Thanks for sharing the graph, it's nice for any Sampler.
Marilyn

Stitch Wizard said...

Thank you so much Krista for sharing💞💞. I love your stitching!! Love this saying too! Beautiful work on Ann Gott!

Lily said...

Thank you so much Krista, I put mines to the side when I couldn't figure out which saying to use that Vickie charted but I love this one so much. Now I can finish it !!!!