Friday, July 25, 2014

Summer Postcard Blog Hop!

I received a beautiful postcard today from Astrid!  A lovely stitched garden and arbor...



She writes:  



Looks like a beautiful place to visit, Astrid!  If I get to travel to Devon I would love to see it too!  

My mailbox was quite full today as I also got a Summer postcard from Jo too!  She also had stitched a piece of Clovelly Court that she wanted to share...


To learn more about Clovelly Court you can visit the village's website here!  What a sweet town right on the coast!    

Thanks so much Jo for starting this Summer Postcard blog Hop so we can share our summer garden stitching!  For more about this hop and to see all the other postcards that have been sent and received so far visit Jo's blog at Serendipitous Stitching!  So much fun!!

I hope you are all enjoying your Summer so far!   I have been busy stitching and hope to have lots to share with you soon.  Enjoy your weekend!!  xxxx






14 comments:

Shirlee said...

Such fun! Both postcards are lovely!

Vickie said...

Lovely pieces, the both of them. How neat that Jo had a piece to go with too. :)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Both are lovely pieces and interesting to read where everyone is travelling! Thank you for sharing!

Margaret said...

Lovely postcards! So much fun!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part, I love what you did with the postcard message.

If you ever come to England you must visit Clovelly, it's not that far from Nicola so you could stay in her lovely cottages!

Angela said...

They are lovely :)

Christine said...

I only live about an hour from Clovelly but I've never been there.
Lovely stitched pieces.

jocondine said...

Great stitching and lovely place to visit. Thanks for sharing. xxx

Marcy said...

Such lovely postcards. Clovelly looks like a beautiful place to visit.

Penny said...

What pretty postcards! Clovelly Court looks like it would be a wonderful place to visit.

Mouse said...

lovely postcards and it is a beautiful part of our country :) Waves hello :) love mouse xxxxx

Brigitte said...

Two very lovely postcards that you received. I love this kind of pictures. Clovelly must be a wonderful place.

Astrids dragon said...

Thank you all, I wish my garden looked like that! How cool is this, I have the opposite of Jo's picture that I need to stitch - looking up the village!

Anonymous said...

Clovelly Court looks fantastic! you were so lucky, Astrid! too bad you can't go back and walk around there anymore.
her piece and Jo's are so sweet, thank you ladies for sharing your summer thoughts.